Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Favorite Links

From time to time I will add links to this blog. I have chosen two to start with. First is Gourmet Station's blog. These folks have one of my favorite sites. They have gourmet meals you order from their web store that are wonderful. They are shipped to your door to arrive just in time for your meal. I ordered a romantic dinner for my wife and myself. As things go around here sometimes, the night I planned our candle light dinner we had family show up unexpectedly so I converted them to
hor d'oeuvres. They were sensational! Everyone was delighted. If you enjoy great food, check out their blog and I strongly recommend trying out their meals. ( Just make sure the relatives are out of town that night. )

On a totally different topic, I chose for my second recommended blog, Diva Marketing. This blog is all about blogging and after I read it for about six months I finally got brave enough to start this one. Toby Bloomberg, the 'Diva' herself, writes about how to make business blogs informative, yet fun, and how those two relate. Its all about quality. The good news for me is that "Divos" are welcome and I have learned much from this resource. The best part is its just fun to read. Take a look.

2 comments:

Toby said...

Bob -

I am deeply touched by your kind words about Diva Marketing and how I might have played a part in encouraging you to launch Tocobaga Trading. Yes .. divos are most kindly welcomed (smile).

Speaking of fun and GourmetStation .. you might enjoy the Diva Marketing Talks internet radio show that was recorded tonight. Donna Lyons-Miller, the owner and founder of GourmetStation joins me and Tim Jackson of Masi Guy blog to talk about .. you guessed it blogging.
http://tinyurl.com/38gkv8

Hope you have as much fun with TT as I have had with Diva!

Unknown said...

Bob -

Thank you so much for the supportive words about GourmetStation and our dinner gifts. Romance dinners are quite popular & it looks like you put them to good use. As far as relatives, it looks like you handled that eloquently as well. Best of luck - Donna